Kevin Geeks Out About Aliens ). Since January 2008 Kevin produced the monthly “pop culture cavalcade”, covering favorite genre topics like Bigfoot , Batman, Dummy Deaths, Visions of the Future and Shark Cinema.
Here are five internet rumors about why the show is ending:
1. Kevin suddenly realized he hates low-budget cult movies from the 70’s.
2. Kevin only started the show to impress a cool girl in “nerd” glasses, but has since learned she has a boyfriend.
3. Kevin needs more time to write horrible science-fiction novels under the pen name “William Shatner”
4. Kevin wants to spend more time with his family, specifically: telling his wife and children some long, anecdotes about the critical reception to “Krull”
5. Kevin developed a rare form of Terminal Diarrhea.